Most Buyers visit your home for the FIRST TIME on the web. What gets them to call a Realtor to see your home?
1. Right Price - People know what they can afford,
2. Good professional pictures and floor plans to show off the features of the home.
3. Uncluttered rooms and minimal furniture,
4. Restrained color- Painted walls, accent pillows and flowers can be used to direct the buyer to different areas.
5. Shine - Consider cleaning the windows, shampooing the carpet and buffing the hardwood floors and
You need to get them in the door so set the STAGE with the listing and get it SOLD!